Digital Marketing Becomes Nightmare for a Business Man who has more than 25 years of experience in his Business fieldHexRowAdminLogin
This case study is about one of our talented clients who is in his industry for the past 25 years. He is well versed in his field. Our client handled training for students/professionals in the field of shipping and logistics. The client was repeatedly approached by so many agencies for ad and marketing that they had worked with almost 25 various companies in the past 4 years. The result of which is that the client had around 6 websites again most of the sites they don’t know where it is hosted and which company owns the domain name and who to approach for the next year. Almost all the companies looked in for an easier approach in the case of the social media marketing that is they all created their own Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn accounts and promoted content over that account leaving the original client accounts as such. When we went to analyze the marketing and online presence the client had 6 websites, 9 Facebook Accounts, 23 Facebook Pages, 5 LinkedIn accounts, 6 twitter accounts, 34 email ids, and all the websites hosted and held by various companies. There was also an account created in Vimeo. Google listing was altogether a mess as the website and the details changed often and the listing addresses were also wrong. Those companies were running advertisements on Facebook but the target audience shown was completely wrong as a result there were very few students for the courses. As there were so many websites the traffic was split to various sites and people were also confused.
We met this client LLMTC through one of our partners and when they told us about the business being dull we wanted to know about the online presence and related things that they were doing. It was during this particular research that we found out the items that were totally done wrong by the previous vendors that are listed above.
We promised them to get them out of this situation. We made a detailed plan to make things work.
We took up cleaning the mess as the primary task and the second task being uniting the website traffic to one site with all the contents from 5 different sites.
The clean up took around three weeks as the client did not know most of the usernames and passwords of the accounts. Contacting them getting the unnecessary accounts deleted, unifying some accounts etc took time. We advised them to go for a new website an optimized one with the latest plugins and needed items, the client also agreed and we built them a new website, combined the traffic from other 5 sites unified them to single website with multiple pages, corrected Facebook, LinkedIn accounts to have single name and operation, corrected the google business listings, mapped the correct working address again, linked the youtube channel and gave them proper hashtags. The whole process took almost one month and by the end of the month what we have is a completely aligned website, youtube channel, Facebook page, LinkedIn page, contact us form, correct google results.
And now the client has a big relief as mostly their money was going to someone and they don’t know what was being done with it as they did not have much knowledge in this field.
Now they are happy as they know where are they listed, what is their website, what to post, where to post, etc.
They are now happy that 99% of the online anomalies are now solved and they are getting in fresh inquiries.
We are also greatly honored to help them and save them from the irregular working done by the previous vendors.