9 Organic Ways To Get Maximum Potential From FacebookHexRowAdminLogin
Facebook has been around for some years now and has become a benchmark for social media platforms. They were the pioneers in launching the ads platform and related algorithms.
Due to the varying conditions , user behaviour and content the Facebook team has been always changing the algorithms and in the recent days the team is working on reducing the impact of Ad on the user feeds.This worried the business people who were using Facebook as a marketing medium but still Facebook has the potential to promote business.
Why do people still use Facebook as their marketing tool ?
- Facebook has over 1.1 billion active users on a daily basis within these 13 years of their growth, and still growing their user base.
- The Youtube on a monthly basis has a user base of 1.8 billion users and the popular social media platforms such as Instagram and Twitter has around some 350 million to 7oo million users actively.
- Almost 90% + business people make use of Facebook marketing and around 3.1 million businesses use facebook marketing.
But even if paid ads go the way of the dodo, there are still plenty of ways you can use Facebook to market your business.
Below are Facebook marketing strategies that actually work.
1. Configure the right category for your business page
First, You need a business page and not a personal profile.
1. Your business name and description
When you build a page for your website do it in such a way that it is named after your business page or some words with which the people can recognize your business. Also use the about in the FB to tell people what is your business connected with.
2. A profile photo and cover photo
Facebook Page’s profile picture measurements:
- Shows a 170×170 pixels on your Page on computers, 128×128 pixels images on smartphones and 36×36 pixels on most other feature phones.
Your Page’s cover photo:
- Shows a 820 pixels wide by 312 pixels tall on the computer Page and 640 pixels wide by 360 pixels on all smartphones.
- The images used in the Facebook should be at least 400 pixels wide and 150 pixels of height.
- Facebook will load faster if it’s an sRGB JPG file that’s 851 pixels wide, 315 pixels tall and less than 100 kilobytes.
3. The action you want people to take
You can add a call to action, at the top of your Page that directs your Page visitors to do something, such as visit your website or phone your shop. It just takes a few clicks.
A few key features should be taken care of like:
- Profile picture
- “Sign Up” CTA (Call to Action) buttons
- The sidebar tabs
These elements will all become important later on. Facebook has six category options: For the majority of people reading this, you will probably fall under the Local Business or Brand categories.
2. Get a vanity URL
Once you’ve set it up, the first thing you’ll want to do is grab a vanity URL. This will give you an easy-to-read page link that you can post in other places. When marketing is your goal, the reason we recommend using a vanity URL is that it’s good for SEO. The Facebook will always generate a dynamic URL for you. Our suggestion is that you don’t settle for that.
On the Facebook, easily personalize your address and blend it with your brand name. Make it unique and easy to remember. If Facebook vanity URL matches with your brands title then you are going to strengthen your brand recognition. Also, personalization will greatly improve the probability of finding your page in Facebook search and in search engines.
Google will link it to your site’s keywords. Ans also that, it just looks more professional.
3. Optimize your photos
Facebook and other social media sites are highly visual. If you’re a brand, you will most likely use your logo for your profile image. You also want to choose the right cover photo.
Use your photos as an opportunity to showcase your brand to your audience. Tell them what you do. Tell them who you are.
4. Choose your CTA button
You can choose from a list of options, including:
- Book Now
- Contact Us
- Use App
- Play Game
- Shop Now
- Sign Up
- Watch Video
- Call Now
You can link these to any number of things like a landing page on your website, a contact form, a video, or an opt-in page.
It all depends on your ultimate conversion goals.
5. Use custom Facebook tabs
This is important for a few reasons:
- You can include any and all pertinent information about your brand.
- You can use it as another way to include a CTA(Click To Action).
- It helps answer questions that users might have before they “buy in.”
In other words, there are multiple ways for users to interact with this page. It’s a good lesson for all marketers out there who want to increase engagement with their Facebook profiles and drive more traffic.
Create more than one CTA.
You can choose the suitable assignments for your type of business and direct your followers to it. The list includes 7 types of actions:
- Sign Up – mailing list or sign up page, join the system.
- Book Now – hotel or restaurant reservations systems
- Contact Us – contact form
- Use App
- Play Game
- Shop Now – e-commerce store for shopping
- Watch Video
6. Post videos (especially live videos)
Yet another big way to boost user engagement is with video content in your page / account.
Facebook users watch over 103 million hours of video each day. This means that videos will most likely appear first in some of your followers’ feeds.
7. Use Facebook Page Insights to analyze your posts
Another part is monitoring your metrics to find trends in engagement so that you know what content is succeeding. The best tool for this is the Facebook’s internal analytics tool, called the Facebook Page Insights.
8. Target specific audiences to boost ad reach
For ensuring effective facebook Ads, you should learn how to narrow your audience. These range from location-based audiences to segmentation based on hobbies and interests (remember your data from Facebook Audience Insights?) and even life events.
In a greater way the Influencer marketing can really impact your engagement if you do it right. The trick is to find influencers who are already in your space and who want to work with you. Try using a tool like BuzzSumo to help you find them. With their influencers and outreach feature, you can search for influencers using keywords relevant to your industry or business.
End of the day, despite the changes that Facebook makes to its algorithms and business model, Facebook is always a great tool for marketing and business improvement. You can always try a combination of the paid and the organic ads to get the results. The most important things to remember about posting on Facebook is that you need to optimize.
Make sure that you post the things to your Facebook with a definite plan and seeing an end result, posting just for the sake of posting something won’t give you the expected results.
Follow the simple process to get a better business result out of Facebook. Good Luck.