3 Ways To Produce More Content For Social Media With Half The EffortHexRowAdminLogin
Social media marketing is the most important strategy for spreading brand awareness. You have to post regularly on different handles, reach new people, and launch new campaigns. For more growth, you have to use analytics and evaluate the metrics.
All these activities can take a lot of your time and effort, especially if you’re a small start-up without an in-house team for social media. You can’t ignore it and settle down with a low online presence.
Low social media engagement can hamper your brand image and business. So, here we will talk about 3 techniques that can double up your social media content! More content means better reach to the audience.
These techniques are best if you’re thinking to boost your productivity. You will invest less time but produce more results. So, stay tuned if you want to excel in social media with the littlest efforts.
Social media demands you to be always active. In regular intervals, you have to post something, come live, put a story to engage your followers. All these require efforts on a daily basis. Making a schedule can greatly help you out. If you don’t have a schedule till now, you will face the following problems-
- You don’t have a daily reminder of social media. So, you would post during work hours. You will have to switch from the work tab to Facebook or Twitter. This way your attention will be diverted.
When you return to work after posting, you will again need a lot of time to focus on the files. Regaining that creativity flow or mental energy would be tough!
- Logging in to a social media handle is also time taking unless you have a management tool. First, you will need to remember the password for different accounts. If you don’t remember, a lot of effort would go into searching it. You will have to scan the encrypted files. The situation can become worse while resetting the password.
These two problems can be easily tackled by creating a schedule. Let us see how to implement it in 3 steps.
- Open the calendar of your desktop or smartphone. Schedule the time you want to spend on social media. You can give 1 to 3 hours per day. This marked time span will be solely devoted to social media, no other work.
- Now, it’s time to schedule the posts. Tools like Buffer are a great help here. For, example you will post 6 tweets today. In the first session, build the content. Now, schedule the ideal time to post. Research what will be the best time to post and schedule accordingly.
- Don’t do the mistake of checking likes, shares, retweets throughout the day. You will lose a lot of time. Instead, schedule a fixed time for analyzing the engagement metrics.
- Content collection & posting
According to vertical response, the most time-consuming task in social media is collecting and posting content. We have already talked about how scheduling can help you with this. But how to find the right content in the least time? Let us see..
Every day while you browse the internet, you will come across a lot of unique articles, blogs. How about taking ideas, inspiration from them, and writing something new?
It works magically when you are looking for new content ideas. You have to look for a tool that would automatically collect your favorite blog posts.
Evernote is an amazing tool for this. It offers a chrome extension, using which you can immediately bookmark and save articles. You can also tag those articles in separate folders, and add a sticky note.
The next day, when you sit for crafting content, you can open the saved blogs. By absorbing the new ideas, you can build impressive content.
You can also share the links to the saved articles on your social media!
Schedule time for finding content
Above you saw how to make a collection. But you won’t sit 24 hours to make the collection. So, schedule a specific session for it. Devote only those few minutes to discover great content ideas. Go to various sites, read trending news. And yes don’t forget to read the comments and feedback of the audience. It is the best source for new content ideas.
Share the post once again
Suppose you tweeted content in the morning. Not every follower will be able to view it at the same time. For all the people to read it, you can post it multiple times. There is no harm in it.
In fact, posting content multiple times can significantly boost engagement. It can even make your post go viral.
For a fresh look, modify the content lightly and repost.
Let us see the ideal time gap to retweet a content-
First tweet> 2 hours later> Next day> Next week> Next week> Next month.
See, by using this technique, you are increasing the content quantity without creating new pieces. You are also allowing everyone to look at your content.
Social media can kill a lot of your precious time if not tracked. But you can’t ignore social media marketing with the excuse of time wastage.
Here we showed you three techniques that make you more efficient. The tricks aimed to schedule the time you spent unconsciously. In brief, you made a fixed schedule, learned ways to collect ideas and the art of reposting.
These techniques will serve you 2 benefits –
- Save your time for core office works.
- Increase your content quality and quantity.
- Makes you regular and sincere in posting contents
- Boosts audience engagement and doubles the outcome.
So, hurry up and adopt these 3 techniques to your business routine!